i put this background on our blog (from cutest blog on the block, or something like that) and now i want it off. how do i do this? i just want a plain white background.
also, here are a few pics from this year's ms walk. we had a lot of fun. the walk just keeps getting bigger and bigger every year. here's hoping for a cure.



3 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys!!! We were so happy to be a part of such a great cause... And, turns out, we adore you:)
To get rid of your background, just click on the 'customize' button up in the top right corner of your blog page (once you are signed in). It will take you to your 'page elements' page. It's probably entered as a gadget. Mine was on the gadgets along the sidebar. Just delete the gadget and it should take it back to it's happy little white self. Hope that helps!
Oh Jame,
I wish I could've been there...hopefully one of these times I'll make it down.
How are you? I haven't talked to you forever:(
Hey again Jame! I wish I could have come too... I know I said this before.. but can I still donate somehow. I am also hoping for a cure for you.
And your hair is really cute! love you.
Post a Comment