i like that bird. he is cute. thanks for the radical party friends--we had a lot of fun, and we should hang out more often. rob needs a friend to jam with... (oh, i am suck at it.) love you!
THat is hilarious and quite disturbing all at the same time. I think if I was an animal lover I might think it was cute but I'm not. Just kidding Jami, I can tell you have a deep love for that little guy. :-)
3 comments:
That bird is creapy. Or is it creepy.
i like that bird. he is cute. thanks for the radical party friends--we had a lot of fun, and we should hang out more often. rob needs a friend to jam with... (oh, i am suck at it.)
love you!
THat is hilarious and quite disturbing all at the same time. I think if I was an animal lover I might think it was cute but I'm not. Just kidding Jami, I can tell you have a deep love for that little guy. :-)
Post a Comment