
My bro suggested that I Google my name…so I did. A bunch of websites came up citing a couple of movies I was in. The most interesting website, however, was this one I found (http://www.stargalaxy.com/sg_gallery.php?performer=943&production=776) that had a picture of me from Split Infinity. There were a few minutes in the movie from which they could have chosen a pic but they went with this one. I suspect our blog will have an exponential increase in followers now that it includes this picture. Enjoy the eye candy.
3 comments:
that is hot. im going to use that as my new desktop background.
(this is steph brown) Wow, can I be part of the explosion of new readers to your blog? I was going through my blog to see who had permission and you were on the list-- and sure enough you have your own blog! How fun! You should still have permission to our blog if you're interested: http://adamandstephhock.blogspot.com/.
dev, what happened to this promising carreer? you are a premium actor! I also think jame's relationship with "the bird" is a bit disturbing. but kinda neat too. Love you guys!
ps. my word verification is dieduc. kinda creapy.
Post a Comment