Sunday, March 22, 2009

I love it when we're cruisin' together.

Okay, okay...You can all stop calling us to find out when we're posting our cruise pics. Here are a few. You can see more here.



5 comments:

mare said...

cute cute jame. my favorite is the last one. remember how rob and i gained like 15 pounds each and you gained two? oh yeah, that's awesome. (hint: it isn't awesome.) can't wait to see you drilling it up as PRESIDENT.

Laurie Bingham said...

Ohhh, I am so jeaulous! I am wishing for a cruise right now!

How was your birthday? I feel so bad we didn't make it. Did you get my message?

Tara and Ricky said...

Ok, I'm pretty sure that last picture is my very favorite picture of you 2 EVER!!! I may or may not pull it off of your blog and post it on ours just for kicks:) We miss you guys, but are so excited to kick it this summer!!! Don't make any plans for the week of June 7th.... That is going to be designated Ricky/Tara/Jami/Devin week!

Steph H said...

If I ever had a question about you two being perfect for each other this last picture quenches it. Hilarious! You guys must laugh a lot.

April said...

Jami,
I had forgotten how weird you are. :) Oh, my my, the video of you with cocki-too... wow! Too funny!
I just had too much fun dancing with you and the other girls! You still are the envy of the stage and as beautiful as ever. You truly amaze me with how well rounded you are... you're nice, smart, beautiful, talented... just amazing. As you can tell, I just love you and am grateful to call you friend.