thanks to all those who donated money to the ms walk. we were able to reach our fundraising goal and are looking forward to next year. thanks also to those who participated in the walk, it was touching to see the support. i got teary eyed a few times that morning.
here are a few pictures that capture the past few months. enjoy.
6 comments:
I miss climbin that day wit ya. I hope we can go again sometime. congrats on the dance job too.
Awesome. Will you be doing the St. George Triathlon this year? I know your always looking for new and exciting races Dev...
I'm doing the St. George Marathon in a few weeks. That's my big race for the year.
Jam,
I met your oldest sister the other day. It was such a joy to see another dimension of you. Sar was cutting her hair and we concluded that you are a perfect human. Love you.
I said St. George. I meant the Top of Utah Marathon. I get Logan and St. George confused apparently.
It's so good to hear you guys are so happy! Your trips look fun. I wanted to come to the MS walk but I'm pregnant with twins and my doctor won't let me do anything physical. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment